9.30.2011

Typically I won't associate myself with such high sugar content, but this particular occasion needed some of these good ole cinnamon-sugar Pancake Puppies® with creamy vanilla ice cream topped with hot fudge and whipped cream. 
Listen up. Denny's has acquired a reputation for "iffy" food, poor service from the employees, and a run-down location. False! It is not sketch-in fact, the servers are almost always up to par. For people working the night owl shift, they sure always seem happy to see my crew and I commend them for giving my friends and I a fantastic experience every time.



Just in case you didn't know,
2 subpar IHOP pancakes=$4.
2 Denny's pancakes(choice of original buttermilk or whole-wheat batter) TO START=$4. All you can eat. Be delighted; Choose Denny's 24-hour Diner.
*Photo Credit: Annie Green[myself.]

No comments:

Post a Comment