11.18.2011

The Infamous Nut Loaf"



When residents enter the Cafeteria on Chapman’s campus, I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t acknowledge the Vegan option when they cook, “The Nut Loaf.” All I can say, is their loss. Their sad, sad loss. The Nut Loaf, essentially the meatless version of meatloaf with a delectable gravy, steamed vegetables and brown rice is unbelievably delicious. I undoubtedly will say this is my favorite item in the cafeteria. Made with walnuts, mushrooms, onions, and a crisp outer layer cooked to perfection is mouthwatering without even taking a bite. A hearty well-balanced meal, the Nut Loaf will be missed when I move off campus next Fall.


I HIGHLY recommend the Nut Loaf. Please at least sample it-you will never disregard its presence when it is on the menu again. Adventure with your palette. You won’t be disappointed.



Source: Flickr / zeenes

No comments:

Post a Comment